Thursday 10 September 2009

Assignment 2 dreamweaver.

So to start off with dreamweaver, I started with selecting the pictures i need to upload and photoshop the picture for the need for this assignment 2.

Next, i choose a background and once more edit it untill it suit my taste and Finally buttons, i made myself through photoshop cs3 skill as well.

Furthermore, open the dreamweaver start off with choosing html, and in the properties select the background of the website I wanted.
Then, insert table to include the buttons and information given in all the page.

Next linked every single webpage that have done into every single button and there you go.my successfull personal website =P


Pictures I selected to be included in my dreamweaver.


My background of my dreamweaver after photoshop cs3


Buttons used in dreamweaver were edited and made myself.


Print screen of my dreamweaver homepage


My Gallery page of my personal website.

1 comment:

  1. This entry is consider late submission . Now I know how you make your website. Unfortunately, I don't know I get to improve your grade. Hope you continue to do well in the class. All the best.

    ReplyDelete